1. It’s ok to let things go. Whether it’s people from your life or negative habits; or even an anger you’ve been holding onto for a long time – whatever is holding you back from being the best version of you – let it go.
2. Trust the timing of your life. When I was younger, I had this idea in my head that I’d be married with kids by the time I was 30. Well, spoiler alert – that didn’t happen and you know what? That’s ok. I had to live through some of the darkest of times to find my happily ever after with the love of my life, and more importantly – a new found love for myself.
3. Laugh every single day. Nothing in this crazy thing called life is guaranteed, so find the beauty and love in every single day. Change your perception, wake up with an eager attitude towards the day. Be excited for what may come your way – instead of anticipating the worst. Surround yourself with people who make you smile and encourage your growth.
4. Adulting sucks, but is for the best. Save your money, take your vitamins, drink your water, and get enough sleep, but if you’re offered a cupcake – eat the damn cupcake.
5. Always take the extra minute to poof up your hair, fix your bangs, and touch up your lipstick before taking pictures. ALWAYS.